Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lacson grabs the incident for instant promotion

Lacson: 'Ill-fated chopper missed us by a few seconds'

(Update 2) The ill-fated Air Force helicopter that crashed late Saturday afternoon in Pajo village, Lapu-Lapu City in Cebu narrowly missed Genuine Opposition senatorial candidate Panfilo Lacson who was leaving the area after meeting with local leaders, according to a GMA News exclusive report.

***Is he telling us that he was being targeted?  Or, is it just a way for them to be in the news?  Either way, Filipinos who are not thinking will probably stuck this in their brains come election day.  So will the helicopter incident of Chavit (and the Ducat, plus his 50,000 agimat - which is lame and negative).  Again, so will the helicopter incident of Loren (I will not ride in a Philippine helicopter ...ever!) 

Hey, I was also in Cebu that time.  I was...missed by the helicopter crash by a hairline.  I eve n felt the whizzing air on my 1963 topdown Ferrari.  Didn't I tell you I was the one who bought that too? 

No comments: